What Is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is a bio-identical hormone that stimulates the secretion of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) from the hypothalamus. The GHRH then stimulates the Pituitary Gland to increase the production of Human Growth Hormone into the body safely and effectively,
What Benefits Should Be Seen With Sermorelin?
Patients can expect to see:
• Increasing energy from fat breakdown
• Increases protein synthesis -increases lean muscle
• Increasing muscle mass
• Decreases body fat and increases fat burning
• Strengthens immune system
• Strengthening of joints and connective tissue
• Increases bone density -Increases calcium retention
• Improved sleep quality
• Improving cognitive abilities
How Is Sermorelin Dispensed?
Sermorelin is injected into the body fat, subcutaneously, using a very small needle similar to what a diabetic uses to inject insulin. This injection is typically performed once a day over a period of 30 days.
Are There Any Restrictions For Sermorelin Therapy?
Yes, a blood test is required before treatment to test the possible effectiveness of each case and to maintain a baseline. Our office has on-site blood draws or referrals; depending on the patient’s preferences.